- On the job - you & your crowd are having fun, for me it's just 50% of the whole effort.
- (Dis)assembling the setup - takes at least 90 minutes and is included.
- No charge for appointments within 15 km. Greater distances will be charged individually depending on the distance in kilometres.
- Your individually preliminary talk: mostly it is more than 1 hour to talk about your likes and dislikes for your party.
- Preparation: upon your requests I have to prepare every event individually - takes nearly one hour.
- Sound- and light-equipment: this stuff has a value more than 5000 Euros. Not bad ? I also have to pay for insurance, repairs, carepacks...
- Music: I always have to be up to date on music, because you also like to hear the latest chart-hits, don't you ?
- And of course: finance office - they also charge me upon my business volume, so I have to pay a high amount of taxes...
There's one thing which is invaluable: my experience as a dj and dancing teacher for lots of years. To know when it's time to play a special song and your crowd will be amazed. Quality for reasonable price - please don't do a big mistake and book a guy for 200 Euros a night - you will regret that party ! There are a lot of other djs here, I know. A lot of them are serious, some aren't... I often hear unsatisfied people, I sometimes do emergency dj services for "colleagues" who missed their event and the only thing I can do is to appeal on you not to take the cheapest one - you won't have fun. In comparison to other regions of Germany Saxony is a little bit underprized, not to say cheap. Somewhere else in Germany you have to pay nearly the double than here... So I think my fees are fair, aren't they ;-) ?